Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Exuma , July 2014




I recently returned from another great visit to Exuma.
Always sunny, hot, relaxing and this time a very calming trip, so needed.

After a long winter/spring of working round the clock, it was nice to have time for myself, to do the things I love to do most.     Paint, relax, slowdown and enjoy the beauty of life around me.

I am always so grateful, to be able to sit and paint, get lost in the scenery of blues, filling up the blank space on my paper with watercolours.

This painting of the Atlantic side of Stocking Island was a challenge with the wind constantly moving the clouds around, my brush trying to keep up with the swirling clouds.

I haven't written much on my blog, just so busy working trying to keep up with things this year.

Hopefully I have more time to work on my blog this year, to paint to keep the creative energy going.

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment